Riboflavic

Sunday, February 19, 2006

threads


strung upon threads
my life does live
delicately balancing
between them
so thin
so fragile
strength
unseen

how long
do i travel
upon one
or the other
is not always
up to me
bounced
as if
someone
just struck it
while playing a tune
unknown
to me

i yearn
to hold on
tightly
to this
current thread
that i dance upon
lightly
hoping
not to upset
any balance
that may
be there
unkown
to me

yet i want to hear
the tune that is being played
with my life
upon this thread
i crave to sing
aloud
unashamed
uncaring
of just
how out of tune
i might be

wanting to share
wanting to show
the emotion
that lies within
the raw feeling
of everything
that keeps rushing
to just below
the surface
of my
skin

wondering
if they could see
if they would want
to see
what lies
within me
stripped down
to the core
the essence
of what
i feel
singing words
that grip me
tug
the emotion out
along with tears
of everything
of loss
of love
of pain
of joy
of just
being
human
me


treading lightly
upon the threads
of my life
trying to keep
a balance
that i just
cannot
see


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home